Friday, January 16, 2009

Funky Volleyball Compression Shorts

The other day I was reading a post on a volleyball shoes blog that suggested getting some funky volleyball spandex. I obviously know what spandex shorts are but what made these compression volleyball shorts funky? So I thought I'd take a look.

And boy were they right! These funky volleyball compression shorts were just that. I never knew there could such a variety of volleyball shorts. These wild volleyball shorts from Gem Sports come in so many colors and patterns that I just couldn't believe my eyes.

They have some that you would expect like hot pink volleyball shorts, neon lime green spandex shorts, even polka dot spandex. But what really caught my attention were the zebra print compression shorts, the leopard tie dye shorts, the denim patterned volleyball spandex and flame print compression volleyball shorts which are really hot - pun intended.

I did some more looking and saw that you can actually buy a leopard print volleyball or zebra print volleyball to match? What will they think of next?
Hot Pink Volleyball Shorts

Neon Lime Volleyball Shorts

Blue Polka Dot Volleyball Spandex

Zebra Volleyball Spanex

Leopard TyeDye Volleyball Shorts

Denim Print Volleyball Spandex

Flame Volleyball Spandex

Leopard Volleyball

Zebra Volleyball

No comments:

Post a Comment